话痨处

Wild Geese

by Mary Oliver


You do not have to be good.

你不必善良

You do not have to walk on your knees

也不必跪行

For a hundred miles through the desert,repenting.

穿过百里沙漠去忏悔

You only have to let the soft animal of your body

只需要让你温柔的灵魂

Love what it loves.

去爱他所爱


Tell me about your despair,yours ,and I will tell you mine.

让我们倾诉彼此的绝望

Meanwhile the world goes on.

此刻,这个世界仍在运转

Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain

此刻,太阳和纯净如鹅卵石般的雨露

are moving across the landscapes,

正滚落着穿越过大草原

over the prairies and the deep trees.

幽深的森林,山脉与河流

the mountains and the rivers.

略过一道道风景

Meanwhile the wild geese,high in the clean blue air,

此刻,野雁们在洁净蔚蓝的高空飞翔

are heading home again.

再次向着故乡展翅


Whoever you are,no matter how lonely,

无论你是谁,无论有多孤寂

the world offers itself to your imagination,

世界正在你的想象中展开

calls to you like the wild geese,harsh and exciting--

像呼唤灰雁一样呼唤你,尖锐却激昂

over and overannouncing your place

反复宣告你的存在

in the family of things.

你在万物之中的意义


*自翻,有参考

评论
热度(4)
© 龙虾派雀仔糕 | Powered by LOFTER